Hey there, I’m Kim Andera. Most days you can find me hanging out in yoga pants with a hi-top ponytail in my hair working on my computer. I am mostly known for my sense of humor, love of all things Garth Brooks, our three energetic, blue eyed boys. The things I am most passionate about in my life are my boys. I’m an optimistic realist who loves to keep things in balance. That last sentence was total rubbish. I’m the mom to 3 boys, nothing is balanced.
eating raw cookie dough
i drink coffee all day long,
and i take naps every day.
As a wedding photographer I’ve been featured on A Northwoods Wedding Blog. When I’m not busy working on editing, you can catch me hiking, biking, rollerblading, or just power napping. I love traveling and my bags are always packed, ready for the next big adventure. My favorite places to visit are Colorado, Arizona, California and northern Minnesota. Maine is on the top of my bucket list.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
1. I love make-up and high heels but rearly wear either.
2. I have a love hate relationship with cookie dough
3. I will take beer over wine but when given the option, I’ll take both.
4. I hate having my hair done. I’m planning to shave it off like Brittany Spears but I promise I won’t do that before your wedding.
5. I’ve had the same group of girlfriends for close to 30 years.
Still here? Let’s connect! Email me at email@example.com I like love letters, fresh flowers, and long walks on the beach.